BUSINESS LETTER, HS 2022

 

A Fire in Market Accidental Report Writing Class X
BUSINESS LETTER

1. Write a letter to DK electronics, Asansol requesting for repair or replacement of the MI TV set which you had bought from them only two months ago as it has developed certain defects.

DK Electronics
Rahalane 16
Asansol - 713330
Sub: Repair or replacement of MI TV set

Dear sir,
       This is to inform you that an LED TV set of MI brand which I bought from your showroom only a couple of months back is not functioning properly. It shows the 'connection failure' when I link to the WiFi network. The sound of the set is also faint and at times the remote is not working either. Thus, I request you to kindly repair or replace my TV set as early as possible.

Hope you will do the needful at your earliest and I will be able to watch my favourite TV programmes soon.

    Thank you,
    Yours sincerely,
    Tapas Gorai
    Shankhir, Jamuria,
    Pin-713362

Tapas Sir

I'm a professional English Teacher having 10 years of experience.

1 Comments

Previous Post Next Post